Most tax benefits can be taken advantage of by utilizing sound accounting practices along with good tax consultation and financial analysis.
- Tax preparation for Small Businesses and Individuals
- Tax Consultation and Planning
- IRS Representation
- Electronic Filing
Financial Services & Banking Products
Get educated on ways to plan for your future. In addition to your tax and financial reporting needs, BFS can also support the growth of your business; as well as, support your personal needs with the following services and products.
- Life Insurance for your family
- College Savings Plans for your children *
- Retirement Savings Plan for you and your spouse *
- Estate Planning to reduce estate taxes
- Investment with Annuities and Mutual Funds *
- Mortgage / Refinancing
- Home Equity
- Small Business Line and Personal Lines of Credit
- Credit Cards
Regardless of how simple or complicated your record keeping needs are, BFS can assist you in compiling your financial data. We specialize in addressing the varying needs of different industry professionals and can work with your organization to provide small business solutions.
- Reviews / Compilations
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Year-end Reporting
- QuickbooksTM Consultation & Training
It is essential for many growing small businesses and organizations (i.e. churches) to do record keeping in-house. With Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisors on staff, Barnes Financial Services offers training on Quickbooks, a premiere financial management software program. Barnes Financial Services can also consult with you to review & correct your QuickbooksTM data monthly, quarterly or annually. Check Our Calendar for upcoming Quickbooks trainings.
*These services are offered by Gail Barnes through her affiliation with H.D. Vest Investment ServicesSM, and H.D. Vest Advisory ServicesSM.